Vehicle history reports reveal a short but insightful story about a preowned car’s background. Perusing an auto fact sheet ties with conducting a thorough road test. Cross Keys Auto, a dealership renowned for quality used cars St. Louis provides information every car buyer should know about vehicle history reports.
What is the relevance of a vehicle history report?
Vehicle history reports serve as an overview of a car’s maintenance, accidents, and number of owners.
Six Facts Vehicle Reports Don’t Include
When it comes to buying a preowned vehicle, history reports do not detail every single aspect of a car’s back ground. In example, vehicle reports:
- Do not always include the latest auto recalls.
- Are void of tire changes, and history.
- Do not always include every single owner.
- Are void of the car’s gas mileage history.
- Do not necessarily always document whether a vehicle was in a flood.
- Do not identify whether an automobile was kept in a garage.
However, certain auto reports may include oil change dates and mileage.
Auto buying Tip: If you suspect a car was previously involved in a flood, (more…)